Pittsburgh’s Tallest Skyscraper
Among the top 50 tallest buildings in the U.S., the 64 story U.S. Steel tower is home to prestigious firms such as UPMC, U.S. Steel, and Ekert Seamans.
Now you can enjoy all the services of a ProSuites2 coworking facility as well as the amenities located at Pittsburgh’s number one address, 600 Grant Street, Floor 49, home to the U.S. Steel Tower.
- PNC Bank
- USX Federal Credit Union
- RED, The Steakhouse
- AuBon Pain
- Starbucks Coffee
- Italian Village Pizza
- Istanbul Grille
- Magic Years Child Care Center
- Shoe Shine Stand
- S. Postal Drop Box and Mail Room
- Direct Subway Access
- ProSuites2 Enclosed Parking
Did You Know?
There have been over $60 million in U.S. Steel Tower upgrades in the last 5 years alone!
- New granite and brick paver plaza
- Lobby renovations
- Two additional garage elevators
- Tenant condenser water loop for 24/7 operations
- New fire alarm system
- Building and tenant sprinkler systems
- ADA improvements
- Completely upgraded restrooms
- New common corridors
- HVAC upgrades with DDC controls
- Energy efficient direct and indirect lighting
- New acoustic ceilings
- New security command center